• Check In is 2pm and Check Out is 10am
• Late Check Out is OK & charged at a rate of $30 an hour if available
• Extra person charge $30 per night (includes bed hire & linen)
• Cot hire is available at $25 per stay (includes cot & linen)
• Pool hours 7.00am to 10pm
• Apartments are serviced for stays exceeding 8 days in duration.
• Daily service is available at an extra charge
Reception is open 7 days from 8.30am until 5pm. If you plan to arrive after 8pm please contact us, so we can make arrangements. If you get delayed during your trip please contact us immediately and inform us if you are arriving after 8pm.
Tariffs are subject to change without notice. Where a booking has been confirmed by a deposit receipt, the tariff quoted will be honored.
A minimum deposit of $200 (Low Season), $500 (Peak Season) is required via credit card to confirm the booking. Balance of account is payable on arrival. Credit Card details are held for security purposes only.
All efforts will be made by management to place guests in the requested room category. Where circumstances beyond our control prevent this, an alternative room category will be allocated.
Low Season: 14 day notification, refund of deposit less $100 admin fee. 14 days or less notification - no refund
High Season: 28 day notification, refund of deposit less $100 admin fee. 28 days or less notification - no refund
We accept Visa, Mastercard, EFTPOS and cash. All tariffs are inclusive of any applicable government taxes and charges.
Bay Views Harbourview Holiday Apartments proactively enforces a "No Party and Excessive Noise" Policy. No Parties of any kind are tolerated on these premises. Any Person(s) found to be creating excessive noise, having a party in their apartment, or exceeding the number of permitted guests, will be evicted without refund at the discretion of management.
Also any subsequent damage to an apartment or to facilities will be charged to the guest(s). Bay Views Harbourview Holiday Apartments reserve the right to evict any guest and/or visitors without previous warnings.
The following is a list of examples (but is not limited to) in which Bay Views Harbourview Holiday Apartments may evict any guest or visitor without warning for the following:
• Intoxication and unsavory behavior
• Physical or verbal assault towards Staff, Residents or other Guests
• Willful damage to Bay Viesw Harbourview Holiday apartments property
• Any incident the police and/or security need to be called to premises
• Any behavior posing a threat to others
• Ignoring advice to reduce excessive noise (i.e. music or other loud noises)
• Throwing objects from apartment balconies
• Smoking in apartments
Bay Views Harbourview Holiday apartments are committed to all guests having an enjoyable holiday or break away. Naturally, any rules of behavior are to ensure all of our guests can enjoy themselves without fear of any other guests ruining their experience.